Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand is an essential equipment for children's basketball courts. Including the backboards and backboard posts erected in the center of both ends of the basketball court. Currently there are hydraulic, mobile, fixed, suspended, adjustable and so on. No matter which form of basket is used, sufficient strength and rigidity must be ensured to prevent the basketball from violently hitting the basket to produce greater vibration and deformation, affecting the standard height and position of the horizontal plane of the basket. Here is a small series for you to analyze the installation steps of Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand:
1. Determine the installation location, use a ruler to measure the center distance and the height of the Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand, and mark on the wall.
2. Use an electric hammer to punch holes in the marked positions on the wall, and fix them with the expansion screws at the back.
3. Install the main beam of the Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand and fix it with expansion screws.
4. Install the backboard and frame of the Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand. The backboard and the frame are installed together, the backboard is heavier, it is better to need two people. Then install the back pull of the back plate.
5. The Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand installation is complete. During the installation process, pay attention to safety and tighten the screws to prevent unnecessary accidents during use.
This is an introduction to Adjustable Children's Basketball Stand. If you want to know more questions, please continue to pay attention to the information on this website or make a detailed message consultation.