Pommel Horse And Special Mat is suitable for beginners to practice. Students mostly use this method in school. Pommel Horse And Special Mat is a non-crosslinked closed-cell structure, also known as EPE pearl cotton, which is a new type of environmentally friendly packaging material. It is made up of countless standing bubbles produced by physical foaming of low-density polyethylene grease. It overcomes the shortcomings of ordinary styrofoam that are fragile, deformed and poor in recovery. It has many advantages such as water resistance, shockproof, sound insulation, heat preservation, good plasticity, strong toughness, recycling, environmental protection, and strong impact resistance. It also has good chemical resistance. It is an ideal substitute for traditional packaging materials.
Analysis of the maintenance methods of Pommel Horse And Special Mat:
(1) The stains scattered on the Pommel Horse And Special Mat should be cleaned in time. It will be difficult to remove after a long time. All back-style high jump mats should be cleaned regularly for two to three months to ensure the health of users.
(2) Pommel Horse And Special Mat is an item for practicing high jump. Long-term use of the mat becomes a place to hide dirt and dirt. For our health, clean the mat regularly and keep the mat clean. There will be no dust during high jumps. Flying situation.
(3) In daily use, Pommel Horse And Special Mat should pay attention to prevent the surface from being scratched by important tools and cigarette butts. The mats have been treated with mothproofing before leaving the factory, so there is no need to place agents, which will cause harm to the back-style high jump mat and the human body, reducing part of the cleaning pressure.
(4) Pommel Horse And Special Mat is suitable for close combination of exercises. It is used every day. It is indispensable for daily maintenance. If it is used on a cement floor, it is better to lay a layer of plastic film on the cement floor and then lay the floor mat. This can prevent moisture on the ground from damaging the floor mat and keep the underlying floor mat clean.
(5) After training every day, mop and wash the floor mats with clean water and dry them with a mop or soft brush to keep the floor mats clean. Clean up regularly, because the mat is made of plastic material, you can use washing powder to wash it, and then dry it all before laying it down.
(6) The laying of Pommel Horse And Special Mat has corresponding skills. When the mat is spliced, the gaps should be tightly spliced to avoid sprains and strains caused by toes embedded in the gaps during training.